Tuesday, August 13, 2013

                    Dynasty Kings 2013 UDFFL Predictions

NFL

1. Miami Sharks (11-3)- Great team, good depth. 3 losses come from QB situation.
2. Kory Adams (9-5) *WC*- Strong team, might have trouble getting W's against the top tier teams.
3. Matt Boles (5-9)- Not a bad team. Lack of depth and in season management won't get them far.
4. Dynasty Kings (1-13)- Will be lucky to win a game, but I decided to humor myself.

UFL

1. BSL (11-3)- Well rounded team, need Garcon or Patterson to step up for WR depth.
2. Tots (8-6)- Love the Tots depth, however I can't see them cracking more than 8 wins.
3. Super Manning (8-6)- I could be way off on this. All depends on his pair of boom or bust HBs.
4. Carolina Lions (4-10)- I don't see this team being successful despite having Rodgers and Foster.

AFL

1. CLO (10-4)- May be the best team on paper, however I feel like they will lose a couple close ones.
2. BP Bears (9-5)- Team could prove me wrong and be #1. Previous bad luck holding them back.
3. Goonsquad (7-7)- I see this team as a huge sleeper. Kept it safe in my predictions though.
4. Red Rockets (2-12)- Just not a complete team. Still going to scare some of the good teams with close games.


1. Miami Sharks -109     
4. Kory Adams - 101                         1. Miami Sharks- 107
                                                                                                                  *CHAMPION BSL*    
2. BSL - 97                                         2. BSL - 111
3. CLO Collins
- 96


BSL is a sure contender. With strong in season management they will find a way to win Ultimate Dynasty Bowl 2.




- Dylan Gibson (Dynasty Kings Owner)


No comments:

Post a Comment